The reconstruction of the enclosure was aimed at improving the living conditions of Toucans and creating a visually interesting display.
Scope of Work
The project included the construction of decorations on the walls of the aviary that mimic soil sections and sandstone rocks. An artificial tree has also been built to house a nesting hollow for toucans. As part of the reconstruction, the following were made:
- Building a wall with imitation sandstone, along with built-in flower pots
- Soil cross-section on the main wall of the aviary
- Artificial tree with nesting hollow for toucans
- Large pot in the corner of the aviary
- Bird pond with water drainage